Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Weighbridge Administrators for our Priorswood team in Taunton, working 45 hours a week.
What will you be doing?
Joining our team as a Weighbridge Administrator, you will ensure the efficient operation of the weighbridge and administration system, whilst keeping specific accurate records. Having regard to customer satisfaction and responsibility for operating various laws, Acts and Codes of Practice relating to waste disposal and the transport industry, with special reference to Health and Safety and Environmental law.
The Weighbridge Administrator will be responsible for inputting information into the sales and expenditure system, checking suppliers’ invoices, processing for payment, and recording information as required.
What do you need?
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in Record Keeping
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, often with conflicting deadlines
What can Viridor offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Weighbridge Administrator, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!