Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Weighbridge Administrator to join the team at our Bargeddie team, working 38.5 hours a week, 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
What will you be doing?
The Weighbridge Administrator’s primary responsibility is to ensure the safe, compliant, accurate and efficient operation of the site’s weighbridge function. As the initial point of contact for all visitors and site users arriving on site, duties will include managing and controlling access, weighbridge operation, data recording and management, and supporting site traffic management.
You will ensure that all health and safety, and environmental procedures are complied with, and that the facility remains compliant within its environmental and planning requirements. Additionally, the Weighbridge Administrator will provide support and assistance to the Clyde Valley Contract Operation as and when required.
What do you need?
- Administration experience of working in a busy environment
- Experience of interrogating and analysing statistical evidence
- Experience in Record Keeping
- Ability to work under pressure, often with conflicting deadlines, managing priorities appropriately
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic experience and knowledge of the waste and recycling industry
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to produce reports and management data as required
What can Viridor offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Weighbridge Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.