Field Performance Manager
Location: Anglian Region North (LN4 1EF)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00
Salary: Up to £37k + Car
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team Leader/Supervisor looking for their next opportunity to develop their managerial & leadership experience within the utilities industry.
As Field Performance Manager (FPM) you will work closely with the planning team to organise and support field resources in the day-to-day framework operations across several programmes/schemes in the Lincoln area.
This role is on Clancy’s Anglian Water contract and the Integrated Maintenance & Repair Framework (IMR); one of three frameworks within Clancy and Anglian Water’s integrated alliance.
- Maximise the day-to-day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency
- Implementing, monitoring and achieving targets for health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction through your field teams
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
- Ensuring an efficient execution of work in a cost effective and productive manner in accordance with IMDS objectives
- Providing operational & technical support to prevent and proactively manage any event or incident
- Chair monthly team meetings and share & promote best practice across IMR
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
You will be an experienced Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Performance Manager with a good all-round knowledge and understanding of the construction & water industries.
You will need be open-minded, flexible and collaborative in your approach and will possess most, if not all the following criteria;
- Significant experience in supervisory/managerial roles
- Strong leadership skills. ILM Level 3 or above desirable
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in order to effectively liaise with internal stakeholders, the wider management community and members of the public/customers
- A demonstrable Streetworks knowledge and NRSWA Supervisor qualification is desirable.
- Full & valid Driver’s License
- Experience in water regulations desirable
- Demonstratable experience in health and safety, site specific risk assessments and managing documentation. SMSTS or IOSH managing safely desirable
- Computer literacy specifically in Microsoft Office applications
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.