Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a number of Traffic Management Project Managers to work in various locations across our Severn Trent Water contract.
As the Project Manager you will be part of our Traffic Management Team who are responsible for the installation and removal of all types of traffic management and the clearance of sites.
As the Traffic Management Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Take overall ownership and responsibility for delivery of the end to end process ensuring the successful delivery of all projects falling under your remit
- Responsibility includes all aspects of the project from handover from Severn Trent Water, to investigation and design through to operational delivery
- To provide strategic and operational expertise in all areas of contract responsibility
- Be accountable and responsibility for health, safety and wellbeing of all members of workforce under their supervision and management, ensuring the quality of work complies with the contract standards and to ensure that environmental legislation is complied with
- Responsible for cost control, profitability and mitigation of regulatory and client liabilities
- Ensure all construction operations are undertaken and completed in accordance with MUS company policy and procedures, client specifications and any relevant statutory requirements
- Ensure the project is delivered on programme and maximise contract efficiencies by delivering an excellent customer service, optimising productivity on site and contributing to the business/contract targets
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Full UK driving licence
- NRSWA qualified, SMSTS/IOSH/NEBOSH, CSCS, LANTRA M6 M7 12AB Desirable
- Extensive experience of traffic management
- Proven track record in managing Traffic Management Teams and Front Line Managers whilst delivering efficiency savings
- Working knowledge of associated health and safety legislation
- Stakeholder and customer management skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work to tight timescales and prioritise work efficiently
- Demonstrate an awareness of the key process and procedures required to deliver targets
- Flexible and an enthusiastic team leader
We are looking to place successful candidates in the following areas:
- Raynesway - Derby
- Finham - Coventry
- Staverton – Worcester/Gloucester
- Shelton – Shrewsbury
- Burslem – Stoke
- Hucknall Road – Nottingham
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.