TMA Planner- Southern Construction
Salary: £28.0k - £34.6k (dependent on skills and experience)
Location: Aldershot (travel required for the role)
We’re recruiting for a Traffic Management Act Planner for Southern Construction, reporting to the Business Performance Manager.
- Produce Management information and management of defects, Section 74/FPN’s and NRSWA permits
- Chair various meetings including weekly planning meetings with contractors, operational depots, councils e.g. annual meetings and produce minutes
- Maintain mandatory pipe trackers, complete audits for each PON and provide updates for combined monitor review meetings
- Attend site meetings with local councils and contractors and feedback meeting updates for PM/EM regarding Traffic Management / issues on site or positive feedback
- Assist contractors with getting permits and works agreed by liaising with local councils and providing back up to get works planned out
- Liaise with local authorities on projects affecting the road network; attend coordination meetings; provide updates and future project plans as required
- Action ad hoc tasks from the Senior Management Team when required
- Various tracker, MI and co-ordination updates on a regular basis
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Effective communication skills at all levels, both verbally and in writing for internal and external customers / stakeholders / contractors and create good working relationships
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to a changing working environment which can bring tight deadlines
- Good organisation skills and the ability to take the initiative to solve problems and keep colleagues / stakeholders informed
- Must be committed to excellent levels of customer service
- Must be competent in Microsoft software packages particularly Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience of Insight would be an advantage, as would knowledge of replacement activities
- A full valid driving licence is essential.
WHO WE ARE
We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation. Keeping our customers safe and warm is what we do but beyond that, we want to make the world a better place, which is why we’re passionate about helping in our communities, reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in our industry.
At SGN, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses. Your work directly impacts SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ homes and businesses safe.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…