Location: Canwick, Lincoln (LN4 1EF)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 (45 per week)
Salary: £26,500.00 + Company Van
As a Tech Support, you will assist our operational managers & Agent’s in the delivery of safe and efficient main-laying programmes within our Anglian Water Integrated Metering Developer Services (IMDS) framework.
Working across our Housing Estates and Mainlaying Schemes (HEMS) and our New Connections work streams, you will help the operational teams meet CDM and Water Quality obligations and assist with the collation of key Health & Safety, and performance documents, to support framework targets.
- Ensure water quality & hygiene standards are achieved consistently using water quality reports
- Collate and review key Health & Safety forms such as near miss/hazard spots, making sure issues raised are resolved
- Audit scheme documentation in line with Health & Safety standards
- Collate toolbox talk material and assist with delivery
- Investigate customer complaints and manage through to resolution
- Assist with on-site customer liaison activities
- Ensure customer literature is up to date and support with distribution
- Work with the planning department to help coordinate the scheme delivery including materials and backfill orders
- Look to manage low risk tasks/schemes including creating scheme packs with relevant RAMs
- Review commissioning paperwork i.e. fire hydrant cards, as laid drawings, line and level forms
- Review street works performance data including section 74’s and defects
- Support the team with IT issues including tablets, and the in-house systems, Workday and SharePoint
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will possess excellent communication & IT skills, with proven experience of being methodical & organised in your approach. You will be someone who sets high standards for Health & Safety and has a strong teamwork ethic.
If you can also demonstrate practical experience within a utilities or civils environment, particularly focusing on Developer Services, with an understanding of street works and hold any relevant tickets & cards, we would love to hear from you!
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.