Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Team Leader to work on our Yorkshire Water contract in Normanton.
As the Team Leader you will be part of our Metering and Private Side Leakage Team who are responsible for the installation of Water Meters and the repairs to private side services.
As the Team Leader your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Health and Safety of work colleagues and members of the public
- Completion of all pre-activity checks
- Care of all works issue plant and equipment including vehicles
- Ensure all assigned work is completed
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- NRSWA Operative including backfill and reinstatement
- Emergency First aid at work
- Trailer License
- Water Hygiene Card
- Water Shea
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Company van and fuel card (business use only)
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.