We are easy to do business with - That’s why we need people like you to help us support our customers
As a Team Leader you will be leading a team, working closely with clients, subcontractors and direct labour force, to plan, organise and support field resources in the day-to-day framework operations across a number of programmes/schemes in the West Sussex area.
You will be facilitating the delivery of a leading reinstatement and site clear service, that supports all delivery routes to achieve our Business Plan and beyond, whilst maintaining a healthy and safe workforce.
Customer needs will be at the heart of this service though deployment of innovative, adaptive technology that maximises customer and stakeholder satisfaction whilst maintaining efficiency and compliance.
- Manage and coach direct and sub-contract field-based resources to deliver compliant backfill, reinstatement and site clear operations
- Maximise the day-to-day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency
- Implementing, monitoring and achieving targets for health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction through your field teams
- Liaising with Project Managers and Engineers as well as internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
- Ensuring an efficient execution of work in a cost effective and productive manner in accordance with business objectives
- Providing operational & technical support to prevent and proactively manage any event or incident
- Attend monthly team meetings and share & promote best practice across contract
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience Team Leader or Supervisor with a good all-round knowledge and understanding of the construction & water industries.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to confidently manage stakeholder engagement/customer service
- A demonstrable working knowledge of the Streetworks & Traffic Management acts
- NRSWA Supervisor qualification is highly desirable
- Computer literate across a range of MS applications
- Full & valid Driver’s License is essential
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 22 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.