Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Horley Head Office (flexibility for home working 2/3 days a week)
Our Recruitment & Onboarding team is looking for a new In-house Recruitment Specialist to work with our hiring managers and support with recruiting diverse talent into our business. This is a 360-recruitment role that will also support the Recruitment Manager with a range of exciting recruitment and onboarding projects!
What will an average day look like?
- Consulting with hiring managers to understand the requirements for current openings
- Updating job adverts with a specific focus on attracting a more diverse workforce
- Working with our job boards to ensure we are reaching a wide candidate pool
- Supporting hiring managers with screening CVs and applications
- Creating interview packs and providing expert support in interviews
- Liaising with agencies on our PSL with regards to permanent, temporary, and contract vacancies
- Providing accurate and regular recruitment data
- Running recruitment events, such as assessment centres
- Effective and timely communication with the wider HR team
- Participate in job fairs and networking events, and be a brand ambassador for SGN
- Keeping up to date with trends within the talent market
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager on ad-hoc recruitment campaigns/projects
What you’ll need…
- Track record of recruiting effectively for a diverse workforce
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Experience with an ATS system
- Ability to manage changing priorities, whilst remaining organised and efficient
- Competency with LinkedIn Recruiter would be an advantage, but is not essential
We’re offering a competitive salary with company benefits including retail discounts, HolidayPlus, gym & mobile discounts, general health and wellbeing support, an excellent pension scheme, and more! There are genuine development opportunities within our expert HR department, and you will be working in an environment where you are empowered to be yourself and work with all different kinds of people.
SGN is an industry leading company that is paving the way in cutting edge research and development towards a net zero energy system. We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation so that we can strive every day to make the world a better place.
Who are SGN? In short, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses.
Come and be a part of world leading energy company!
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…