Supply Chain Administrator (Maternity Cover)
- Job Reference: 00006154-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Salary: On Application
Main Purpose and Scope of Job
This role will be to support the Supply Chain Administrator Team Leader with the administration functions of the department.
Duties and key responsibilities – Operational Contract creation responsibilities:
• Allocation of new of new contracts: assign new contracts to subcontractors on the online database. General Administration responsibilities:
• Populating and monitoring the approved supplier database: obtaining all necessary compliance documentation from subcontractors and monitoring their expiry date / renewal.
• Monitoring of enquiries requested by sales team: filing enquires and liaising with the Supply Chain Manager for pricing to be sent to the sales team.
• Allocation of new of new contracts: assign new contracts to subcontractors on the online database.
• First point of contact for subcontractor queries, including invoice queries and service discrepancies.
• Other general administration on the computer system • Bulk data input on the system to support projects Experience
• Business / administration qualification or relevant alternative • Waste industry experience
Satisfactory completion of the relevant Competency Management System modules.
Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
Be able to generate business leads. Be Competitive.
Be confident & focused.
Be a team player.
Be able to work on own initiative.
Be professional at all times.
Be able to achieve targets & meet deadlines.
Excellent Verbal Communication.
Personal attributes and other requirements
Personal Qualities Attributes:
• Hard working
• Positive attitude
• Deadline driven
• Ability to work within a team Key Skills Essential:
• Competent use of computer systems: ability to adapt to new / bespoke waste management computer systems.
• Administration skills: accurate filing of paperwork.
• Organisation skills: meeting deadlines to ensure invoices are issued and paid on time.
• Communication skills: phone / email • Team work skills: interacting with other departments including sales / customer services.
• Ability to work with high demands at varying times of the day / week.
• Speed of data input