Job Title: Supervisor / Field Performance Manager
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00
Salary: Up to £34k + Car
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team Leader/Supervisor, looking for their next opportunity to develop their managerial & leadership skills.
As Field Performance Manager (FPM) you will work closely with Project Engineers, Highways and Developers to plan, organise and support field resources in the day-to-day framework operations across several schemes in the Great Billing/Northampton area.
- Maximise the day-to-day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources
- Implementing, monitoring and achieving targets for health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- Liaising with Project Managers and Engineers as well as internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
- Ensuring an efficient execution of work in a cost effective and productive manner
- Providing operational & technical support to prevent and proactively manage any event or incident
- Attending monthly team meetings to share & promote best practice
Can you do it?
If you are a customer focused Team Leader / Supervisor, with experience working in the water industry, have a passion for great customer service, health and safety and helping others to achieve their career goals, along with a full driving license, comfortable using Excel, along with a good knowledge of Streetworks (NRSWA) – then the answer is yes!
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.