We have two brand new opportunities for a highly experienced and senior supervisors to join our team, to work on our growing and prestigious Developer Services Thames Water contract.
You will be responsible for ensuring teams (both direct and indirect) complete their jobs within budget and timescale, whilst maintaining the highest levels of safety and quality.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maximising all opportunities to acheive the best productivity and efficiencies, related to management of CDM, planning of labour & plant and resources.
- Promoting and driving continual improvement and innovative ideas and always share best practice.
- Proactive management of future works and programmes to minimise disruption and failure due to preventable mistakes.
- Dealing with customer complaints/queries and ensuring your team strives towards exemplary customer service.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively.
- Minimise customer contacts by encouraging a right first time culture.
- Approve and review contractor method statements and the issue of necessary Health and Safety documentation.
- Prepare and review risk assessments and undertaking audits.
- Ensure all team members have the appropriate training/tickets to be compliant and competent.
- Promote near miss reporting, ensuring issues raised are resolved and lessons learned are shared to embed a positive health and safety culture to include zero harm and zero utility strikes.
- Minimise the risk of fatigue and other well- being issues for the assigned teams.
- Carry out post safety incident review investigations.
- Carry out annual appraisals and regular one to ones with direct reports.
If you are an adept communicator who is solutions oriented and has the following experience, we would love to hear from you:
Extensive experience in the water / utilities / construction /service environment / infrastructure environment
Experience of managing costs and outputs
Experience of managing stakeholders and customers
Experience of managing budgets
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.