Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit Supervisor to work on our Thames Water Agility Alliance contract in Esher.
As a Supervisor, you will be part of our Operations Team and will support the DS Operations Manager (South London) in ensuring that the Developer Services workstream of the Agility Alliance delivers a world class health, safety, environment and wellbeing culture, providing leading customer service and satisfaction and delivering exceptional value for money. You will act as the principle “site” contact point for Agility’s clients and ensure that all activities on-site are in accordance with statutory requirements and company policy.
As a Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure client standards of service are maintained/enhanced
- Increase streetworks safety, quality and compliance and reduce avoidable costs
- Ensure work sites and staff adhere to laid down statutory/company standards and practices
- Sign off completed work as satisfactory and site cleared
- Provide technical support/input to teams as required
- Support the DS SL Planning, Reinstatement, Operational and Commercial Leads as required
- Coordinate between SL DS Planning and Reinstatement teams and the Thames Water Streetworks team
- Assist all DS South London Managers in increasing efficiencies and identify areas of improvement
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience in the utilities industry
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Water Hygiene
- Proven ability to deliver against operational targets
- Commercially aware and engaged
- Naturally collaborative
- Committed to delivering the highest health, safety and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel etc
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Company van and fuel card (Business use only)
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.