Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Supervisor to work on our Thames Water Agility Alliance contract in Deptford.
As a Supervisor, you will be part of our Operations Team and will oversee the day-to-day running of a project or work area ensuring the workforce carry out the work safely and in accordance with Agility and Thames Water standards and procedures. You will also responsible for ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the relevant specifications and standards.
As the Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure client standards of service are maintained/enhanced
- Increase streetworks safety, quality and compliance and reduce avoidable costs
- Ensure work sites and staff adhere to laid down statutory/company standards and practices
- Sign off completed work as satisfactory and site cleared
- Provide technical support/input to teams as required
- Ensure permit conditions are maintained and that works are completed within the permitted time
- Ensure all plant and equipment is safe to operate, calibrated, inspected, appropriately used and being used by authorised trained and competent personnel
- Ensure compliance with Agility’s procedures to support the delivery of world class health and safety performance
- Assist with continuous improvement process
- Undertake regular van audits and ensure they are compliant
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in the utility industry
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Water Hygiene
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven ability to deliver against operational targets
- Commercially aware and engaged
- Naturally collaborative and able to build relationships
- Committed to delivering the highest health, safety and quality standards
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.