Street Cleansing Driver
- Job Reference: 00016101-1
- Date Posted: 11 October 2021
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• Cleansing of all deposited waste, litter, glass and detritus around Central Bedfordshire
• Removal of all glass, cans, litter, detritus, dog fouling, and fly tipping with the aid of broom shovels and hand tools
Successful candidate will be assessed and trained accordingly.
Overall good general knowledge of Central Bedfordshire District.
Personal attributes and other requirements
? Specific skilled based qualities relating to collecting waste
? Ability to take on responsibilities and work on own initiative
? Reasonable fitness
? Willing to work outdoors in all-weather types.
? Be prepared for early starts.