Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Stores Person to work on our WS3 - Developer Services contract in South Wales.
As a Stores Person you will be part of our Developer Services Team who are responsible for new water supplies to new developments.
As a Stores Person your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Utilise excess materials/fittings prior to placing orders for next scheme
- Ordering materials and pipe to depots/site within 24-hours of receipt from the Programme Management Team
- Confirm with the Programme Management Team when delivery will take place
- Responsible for the GRN of goods against PO's
- Arrange for materials to be checked against the order within 72-hours of delivery to either challenge supplier or add to
- Engage with Developer Coordinators for planned dates and Developers for delivery dates
- Engage and coordinate the delivery and collection of magnums and ensure they are controlled in a hygienic manner
- Responsible for magnum credits with supplier
- Make records for any additional fittings taken from stores to complete scheme requirements
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous Stores experience an advantage
- Full driving license (towing advantageous)
- Knowledge of water fittings/materials
- Telehandler/Forktruck license
- Water Hygiene (training will be given)
- I.T. Skills
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Company van and fuel card (business use only)
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.