Job Title: Store Person
Salary: £10 per hour
Working at our busy depot, both indoors and out. You will report to the Logistics Manager and assist in the receiving and dispatching of stock, check delivery notes against the relevant documents and report on any discrepancies. You will also update the computer system ensuring accurate records are kept in order to the run the stores operation.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Organised and focused on Service Delivery
- Methodical and ensure operating procedures for the stores are enforced on all levels
- Previous experience of stores and material handling (desired)
- Knowledge of storekeeping practices and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- IT skills, intermediate level proficiency of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Forklift operators’ certificate (desirable, but training can be provided)
- Current driving licence (Essential)
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, so it is important that applicants have great organisation skills and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.