Circa £40,000 per annum
37 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Put your development skills to work on full stack customer-facing web solutions in a fast growing, exciting and collaborative environment.
Join us as a Software Developer and work in our exciting technology business, TIDE Services Limited (an Anglian Water Group company), which manages commercial businesses brands of Geodesys, digdat® and Anglian Water Direct. We provide a wide range of services to both businesses and consumers covering legal services/conveyancing searches, utility mapping and communication services as well as emergency home insurance.
As a growing business we are actively investing in formal Agile methodologies, so any experience working in an Agile environment will be beneficial.
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
- Bonus scheme of up to 10% of your annual salary
- Private health care for you
- 26 days annual leave rising with service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits to personalise your benefits package and support your wellbeing
- Working in a vibrant and modern office (currently fully remote and likely to remain so for the rest of 2020)
- Plus lots more!
TIDE is part of the Anglian Water Group and comprises of three diverse and interesting brands - each operating in an ever-changing and challenging market. On joining TIDE you'll enjoy all the benefits of working for the Anglian Water Group. We believe your salary and bonus should be just the beginning of your reward package so there's nothing basic about the breadth and competitiveness of the benefits we offer.
What does it take to be a Software Developer at TIDE?
- Strong C# skills
- .NET core and .NET framework experience
- Experience using Entity Framework or other ORM framework
- API development experience both REST and microservices
- Experience with SQL
- A strong desire to learn new technical skills
- AWS and/or Azure
- Google Maps API/leaflet.js
- Experience of working in an Agile team
Why Anglian Water?
Water is life.
For us, it's also work. Work that challenges excites and rewards.
We manage, supply and recycle water for the driest area of the UK so we love every drop and have to embrace innovative approaches as we aim to achieve customer satisfaction and remain at the forefront of the water industry.
Providing a first-class service to our communities is not just operational engineering activity. Our large, talented and varied IS function ensure we keep at the forefront of technology and processes to remain the industry leader.