Salary – £39,191 & great benefits
Are you a trained Meter Engineer? Do you want more flexibility in your role? Do you enjoy helping people? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently looking for SMART Meter Engineer Support Agents with electricity & gas meter experience to join our growing Field Debt Solutions team. Here you’ll play an important role in helping our customers resolve their debts. You’ll work with our customers to support them with any future payments, installing PAYG where it’s the best option, as well as helping them find ways to reduce energy consumption.
We’ll provide you with all the equipment you need: smartphone, tablet, tools, uniform, vehicle and fuel card. We’ll train you to install SMART meters the E.ON way, and to offer the right payment option to our customers. After your training period, you’ll be able to earn extra as part of our achievable reward scheme, allowing you to top up your earnings based on delivering great outcomes to our customers.
Every visit is different, and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service in the field. With no set shifts you can balance your work around your life, as long as you meet your weekly working hours. With optional overtime you can also top up your earnings even more! If you're looking for a role with real variety, independence, job satisfaction and the opportunity to help people please apply today!
Key responsibilities include
- Delivering excellent service to our customers by understanding their circumstances and helping them agree an appropriate solution to resolve their debt.
- Planning efficient routes to reduce carbon footprint.
- Carrying out investigations, collating evidence and obtaining information.
- Identifying new tenants through face-to-face discussions, Letting Agents and neighbours while complying with DPA (Data Protection Act).
- Exchanging meters to SMART Pay as You Go or Classic Prepayment.
- Where necessary, leading a warrant team to force entry to customer premises to exchange/disconnect meters.
- Recording job information using the appropriate paperwork or electronic equipment.
- Reporting Health & Safety risks or customer vulnerability.
- Must have access to Broadband at home in order to upload day to day data. We will include a set monthly broadband allowance into your salary.