We are looking for Field Debt Solutions Agents with Electricity and Gas meter experience to join our growing team in Oxford, APPLY NOW!
Here’s what you will be doing
As a Field Debt Solutions Agent at E.ON, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers to resolve their debts. You’ll work with our customers to support them with any future payments, installing PAYG where it’s the best option, as well as helping them find ways to reduce energy consumption.
Where all other attempts at engaging a customer have failed, there will also be times when you will lead a warrant team to force entry (where necessary) to customer premises to exchange/disconnect metering.
Alongside the salary of £36,131, you will receive the following market leading benefits (including the opportunity to earn upto £4000 a year in bonuses!):
- Productivity bonus – OTE of £1200 per year, potential to earn £3000
- Additional £840 per year for your active Gas metering skill
- We have overtime opportunities and great flexible working putting you in control
- Monthly broadband allowance
- Market Leading pension scheme
- 26 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Chance to choose from over 20 flexible benefits including holiday buy (up to 10 days)
- We will provide the technology, uniform, vehicle and fuel card
Other key responsibilities
- Deliver excellent service to our customers by understanding their circumstances and helping them agree an appropriate solution to resolve their debt
- Exchanging of electricity and/or gas meters to Smart Pay As You Go or Classic Prepayment (where SPAYG not possible).
- To investigate and identify new tenants through face to face discussions, Letting Agents, neighbours observing DPA (Data Protection Act).
- Record job information using the appropriate paperwork or electronic equipment.