- Job Reference: 00005423-1
- Date Posted: 22 September 2020
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Main purpose and scope of job
To supervise the day to day operations of the Landfill site at Sutton Courtenay.
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• Supervision of site and staff
• Health and Safety on site
• Ability to operate plant such as Compactor, Dozer, Tracked Loading Shovel, Dumper, Excavator, Tractor and ancillary equipment.
• Plant/fleet maintenance, Training
• Supplier Set Up
• Contractor files
• Personnel Records / Wages
• Enquiries / Queries
• Daily Manning/sickness/absence reporting
• IMS updates/filling
• Other Tasks
• Housekeeping when possible
• Experience of managing a team
• Familiarity with computer based systems
• Experience in the role would be advantageous
• Hands on experience in assisting operational teams manage and intensive operation
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• IT Literate (especially excel)
• Satisfactory completion of the relevant Competency Management System modules, CMS.
• Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
• Integrated Management System.
• Working understanding of environmental issues including gas control, leachate, surface water and Permits.
• Word / Excel / Outlook
Personal attributes and other requirements
• Meets Deadlines
• Driving Licence
Any other reasonable requests