Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Site Administrator to join our Newhouse team in Motherwell, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
What will you be doing?
The Site Administrator will be responsible for the efficient operation of administration systems, including the payroll administration, procurement administration, finance administration support, training system administration, compliance administration and staff holidays, whilst ensuring accurate site records and reporting documentation are maintained.
Additionally, you’ll maintain all other site paperwork systems as required by Site Management.
What do you need?
- Previous experience in administration and finance
- Purchase or sales ledger experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of nominal ledger principles
- Knowledge of accruals and prepayments methodology
- High levels of professionalism, numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
What can Viridor offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Site Administrator, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
- Optional contributory healthcare
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras, Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.