Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit a SHEQW Support Lead to work on our Thames Water Infrastructure Alliance (Agility Alliance) contract in Kentish Town.
As the SHEQW Support Lead you will be part of our contract Health and Safety Team who are responsible for ensuring the safety, welfare and wellbeing, compliance and competence of our entire workforce.
The Agility Alliance is a joint venture between Morrison Utility Services and J Murphy and Sons, serving the Thames Water Infrastructure Alliance through AMPs 6 and 7. The JV begun in 2014 and started work in 2015 and it works across the entire Thames Water delivery region.
As the SHEQW Support Lead your duties & responsibilities will be:
- To support the SHEQW core team meet their targets and objectives
- To support and advise the SHEQW support admin in their day to day activities
- To collect, compile and check monthly performance information
- Issue weekly reports on outstanding actions from the reporting system and inspections
- Analysis of data to identify trends and produce appropriate reports
- Monitor and update non-conformance register
- To coordinate, book and support all aspects of training
- Produce minutes of meetings and ensure actions closed in a timely manner
- Produce material to support campaigns being run across the SHEQW team
- Ensure the SHEQW dashboard is up to date and being shared across the business
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- IT literate and proficient at Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience undertaking a similar role
- Efficient use of a document management system
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Highly organised
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.