PH Jones are recruiting experienced Gas Service and Repair Engineers to join our Social Housing team in Ayr, Girvan, and Ballantrae for our South Ayrshire Council contract.
- £29,348.80 per annum + uncapped OTE £38K
- Permanent 40 hours
- Fully Costed Van & Van Stock
- Fuel Card
- Renewables Net Zero Upskill Opportunities
- Employee Energy Allowance and discount on HIVE products
In this role you will carry out service and repairs along with general preventive maintenance, exhibiting knowledge of all procedures and safety measures to PH Jones and British Gas standards.
- Must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Must hold ACS qualification including CKR1 and HTR1
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
You will also receive
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group Income Protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Access to MyHealth with 24/7 MyCare phone line
- Online GP24 virtual service
- Access to Unmind app
- Eye Test Voucher
- Annual pay review
- Legal Help
- Financial Education
- Centrica Benefits via 'BeneKit' - offers & discounts with high street partners
- Profit Share Award
- Employee Energy Allowance
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business. Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work to safely and everyone returns home to their families.
Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our well-being and reward packages ensure we support and recognise passionate, hardworking members of the team. We have great opportunities to help develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group. #LI-PHJ
PH Jones was acquired by British Gas in 2011, and is a key member of Centrica Plc, a FTSE 100 company. You will be joining a growing team of permanent and contract heating engineers to meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.