Job Title: Senior Supervisor
Salary: £36-£40k + Benefits
Clancy are currently looking for an experienced Senior Supervisor to join our Anglian Water framework working out of our Grantham Depot.
· Proactively pursue a high level of Customer Service.
· Provide accurate / timely valuation of all works undertaken within your assigned area.
· Responsible for the day to day running of the operational teams.
· Performance Management of the operational teams (direct and indirect).
· Compliance to utility industry standards.
· Management of several sites inclusive of client management and local authorities.
· Effective management of Sub Contractors.
· Ensure that all audit procedures are adhered to.
· Variation orders for changes on site and additional works
· Managing health, safety, quality and environmental issues and investigating incidents.
· Cover all standby and out of hours work as required.
· Ensure all information submissions are of a high standard (CVI, aslaids etc).
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, so it is important that applicants have great organisation skills and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
· NRSWA supervisory level
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.