Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Senior Site Manager to work on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract in Stepps, Glasgow.
As a Senior Site Manager you will be part of our Operations Team who are responsible for managing Clean Water Rehabilitation Projects throughout Scotland.
Caledonia Water Alliance (CWA) is a partnership between Aecom and Morrison Utility Services to support the delivery of the Scottish Water Capital Investment Programme. We are responsible for delivering £360 million of clean water infrastructure. CWA services consist of programme management, design and rehabilitation of the water network across the whole of Scotland.
As the Senior Site Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Oversee the day to day management of a portfolio of projects including DOM's/Symology/Reinstatement's
- Ensure completion of site records to correct procedure
- Manage Site Managers
- Attend weekly project progress meetings
- Ensure all sites are compliant with Company SHEQ policy and procedures
- Ensure site costs and sales meet agreed company targets
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Management experience within a Utility environment (preferably Water)
- Current Driving Licence
- Appropriate level of IT skills
- High level of written and oral communication and influencing skills (to communicate at all levels both within and outwith the Business)
- DOM's & Water Hygiene - essential
- New Roads and Streetworks Qulaification - essential
- SHEA Water CSCS - preferred
- IOSH - preferred
- Strong commercial acumen
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- In the role of Senior Site Manager you would work both in an office environment and on site. You will need to travel throughout Scotland and will be required to manage operational sites and attend meetings. If you are interested in joining a dynamic growing team driving project delivery through innovation and sustainable solutions, then we are interested in hearing from you.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company Car and Fuel Card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.‘
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.