Circa £35,000 - £37,000 dependent on skills & experience
Full time, 37 hours per week
See the possibilities, realise your potential!
Play a pivotal part in ensuring our customers get safe, clean, drinking water everyday.
You'll support a regional Restoration Team of skilled technicians, providing knowledge and enabling the team to give the best service to minimise the impact of interruption to the water supply on our customers and communities. You'll also be responsible in helping to achieve our Outcome Delivery Incentive (ODI) performance, working in partnership across teams to ensure we look to the most efficient and effective solutions for our network.
Working collaboratively with contract partners and stakeholders, you'll be expected to learn about our network. Training will be given to understand our systems and performance goals, so a willingness to learn will be essential for this role.
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
- Personal private health care
- 26 days annual leave - rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Access to a company vehicle, tools and all uniform and PPE
- Competitive pension scheme - Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
What does it take to be a Senior Restoration Technician?
- Experience of building and developing effective relationships
- Good knowledge of water hydraulics
- An understanding of HGV Driving Regulations
- Ideally a health and Safety qualification
- Water Network LTO accredited
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to support/make operational decisions
- Previous experience of motivating and supporting a team.
Why Anglian Water?
Our Purpose is to bring environmental and social prosperity to the region we serve through our commitment to Love Every Drop.
This is about why we do what we do, and it will never change. It shouldn't be confused with specific goals or business strategies. It's a guiding star - forever pursued but difficult to reach. That is why it inspires change. The fact that we're never quite there means we need to work hard at stimulating change - always finding new and better ways to do things.
Closing date: 16th August 2020