Senior Product Support Analyst (22122)
Job ID: 22122
Location: Lingley Mere, Warrington
Working Hours: 37.00 per week
The Senior Product Support Analyst will assist with the provision of routine and non-routine support, maintenance and change related activities for the company's business software applications.
- Analyse and develop programs and software solutions to meet user requirements
- Co-ordinate the resolution of product related incidents and problems, ensuring adherence to agreed processes to minimise disruption and maintain service availability
- Review and coordinate activities to identify and mitigate risks associated to digital products
- Maintain, manage and prioritise product release schedules for the systems and underlying infrastructure, including the planning, delivery and review of each deployment
- Work with business users, implementation team members, infrastructure teams, 3rd parties and security teams to assist with developing, testing, and implementing new functionality
- Execute unit and systems testing activities to assure product quality
- Perform non-routine maintenance activities to assure ongoing performance and availability
- Maintain a library of appropriate functional, technical and operational documents
- Work with 3rd parties in provision of support and development activity
- Review, design and fulfil requests for non-routine product services
- Co-ordinate and schedule non-routine change and maintenance activities to deliver product lifecycle value
- Provide 24/7 support for maintenance and support activities as part of an on call rota where applicable
- Work with key product stakeholders to identify service improvements
- Ensure the Health, Safety and Wellbeing management framework is embedded in all activities and our Health and Safety belief statement is a reality
Knowledge and Skills
To be successful in this role you'll need formal accreditation, degree level qualification or significant experience gained through formal training and the successful application of the relevant skills. You'll also need:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Salesforce.
- Demonstrable understanding of the key digital technologies that underpin the products
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle and related methodologies
- Ability to manage problem resolution and service improvement plans
- Experience of working in an ITIL framework
- Good business knowledge, including the understanding of ‘end to end' process operation
We need fantastic people to enable us to deliver a great service to the public. We are committed to reaching and recruiting from every community and then supporting employees to achieve their full potential ensuring they feel valued and included, regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
If you are offered a job with us, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with United Utilities will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service.