Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Senior Document Controller to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery contract in South London.
As a Senior Document Controller, you will be responsible for the workflow and record keeping of electronic or hard copy documents, either for a special project, department or an entire organisation. You will prepare, move, organise and file all technical or commercial documents, and make sure they comply with legal and business regulations.
As a Senior Document Controller your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Copy, scan and store documents and distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records and archive relevant documentation
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement and ensure the secure deposal of sensitive documents
- Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- HNC or equivalent, relevant technical qualification
- Experience in document management, archive management, or record management
- A project control qualification (desirable)
- A track record in project and programme activities
- Effective communication skills and commercial awareness
- Fully competent at using IT systems and Office software
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) like Salesforce/Boxit, Sharepoint/Teams and Twexnet
- Proficiency in document capture systems like CAPSYS or DOCUware Cloud and experience of using Salesforce would be advantageous
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.