Be a part of the future. Be a part of Kier. Job Title
: Senior Delivery Agent Location:
Norwich or Ipswich Business Area:
Kier Utilities- Anglian Water Contract:
Permanent- Full Time
We are Kier, one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services and we are currently recruiting for a Senior Delivery Agent to join our Anglian Water Alliance. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of capital solutions and other network improvement schemes. Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Management of the Delivery Agents within your programme area, working alongside the Engineers & Network Partners to learn and improve opportunities back into the design process
- Developing and maintaining high performing construction teams, and help drive towards the achievement of the AMP7 leakage targets
- Manage Health & Safety and CDM including compliance with standards and policies relating to H&S and environment activities
- Ensure schemes are completed safely, to budget and to agreed timescales with the scheme delivering cost and benefit efficiencies
- Experience within a similar role within the water industry
- Hold EUSR Water Hygiene, NRSWA Supervisor, SMSTS, Cat & Genny & CDM Training
- Hold managerial experience and a full driving licence
At Kier, we're proud to be able to offer our fantastic employees a wide variety of benefits that you can tailor to your needs. Some of our benefits include:
- New and enhanced family friendly policies with 8 weeks paternity leave, 26 weeks maternity leave, pregnancy loss leave, surrogacy leave and important guidance on the menopause and the support we can offer
- A competitive annual holiday entitlement with opportunities to buy/sell leave.
- A fantastic matched pension scheme
- Share in the success you help to create by investing in Kier through our sharesave and share incentive plans.
- 24/7 virtual GP service for you and your family
- Kier's Green Car Scheme
- A huge range of deals and discounts at many your favourite brands
- And many many more!
Find out more at https://www.kier.co.uk/careers/rewards-benefits/
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look here to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing InclusiveRecruitment@kier.co.uk. Closing Date: 10th June 2022 Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early. Recruitment agencies - we are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance. For further information, visit our