About The Role
M Group Services delivers a range of essential infrastructure services within the water, energy (retail and non-retail) transport and telecommunication sectors in UK & Ireland. M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,500 skilled specialists working across 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned to its end markets.
We are looking to recruit a Rewards & Benefits Advisor who is motivated and highly organised to work as a member of the Rewards & Benefits team within our HR function. The Reward & Benefits Advisor is a Subject Matter Expert who is responsible for supporting to the Reward & Benefits Manager, the wider HR community and our people, providing expert assistance with regards to HR, Reward and Benefits.
The Reward & Benefits Advisor is responsible for a wide range administrative and engagement activities associated with the Group benefits schemes, which will include administration of employee recognition schemes, analysis of data and preparing reports.
Key Responsibilities for the Rewards & Benefits Advisor:
- Works as the first point of contact for Reward and Benefits queries in a Shared Service environment.
- Handles and tracks incoming calls and e-mails and updates call management systems.
- Analyses and solves employee queries, problems and / or requests efficiently and effectively.
- Ownership of the administration and monthly reporting of various reward and benefit schemes.
- Support the Reward and Benefits Manager with the development and launch of new schemes.
- Support the Reward and Benefits Manager with initiatives to drive engagement of all reward and benefit schemes.
- Reviews current policies and advises of any changes required.
- Preparatory work for annual pay review and incentive scheme payments including sector and general market analysis/bench marking and providing support with the administration of these processes.
- Provide support, guidance and information to HR Business Partner’s and line management to assist with the implementation/ deliverables of the outcomes.
- Provide support to ensure the Group meets its statutory requirements such as Gender Pay Gap Reporting and National Minimum Wage.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience of working within Human Resources environment, within an administrative capacity
- Experience in a reward and benefits environment – Preferred
- CIPD qualification or working towards being qualified at post graduate level or above – Preferred
- In depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within one of more of the following areas: HR, Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Knowledge of Shared Service processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards).
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong MS Excel Skills Advanced Level, MS Office products
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities (electricity, gas and water), transport, telecom and data capture sectors in UK & Ireland.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
We are committed to profitable growth both organically and through acquisitions. M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 8,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets to meet our clients’ needs.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.