In order to comply with PAS 2035, every domestic retrofit project will need to be managed by an approved Retrofit Coordinator. In this role, you project manage the Energy Efficiency measures of a dwelling by planning and executing any steps required for a compliant install.
Therefore, we are looking for our new Retrofit Coordinators who will be responsible for overseeing the assessment of dwellings as well as the subsequent specification. You’ll also be monitoring, and evaluation of energy efficiency measures, in accordance with PAS 2035.
This is an exciting new role in the industry, and we will be providing and supporting you with all the required training and qualifications. This includes a Level 5 Diploma in whole home Co-ordination from the Retrofit Academy.
- The Retrofit Coordinator (RC) will be a critical contributor to the successful achievement of the EEISL annual installation volume target.
- Project managing ECO measure compliantly through the assessment, design, installation and handover journey required by industry governing Regulations, in particular PAS2030:2019 and PAS2035.
- Complete a Risk Assessment to determine whether Risk Path A, B or C should be followed and instruct the Retrofit Assessor to complete an in-home assessment.
- Create a Medium-Term low carbon plan and an Improvement Option Evaluation recommending suitable improvement measures. This will include the development, promotion and implementation of any Energy Efficiency advise required.
- Agree stream / project specific timescales which achieve both compliance attainment and programme deadlines with the operational delivery team(s) and work collaboratively to achieve these targets.
- Calculate and monitor KPI’s / SLA’s for both internal and external Retrofit Assessors and undertake coaching / correction to ensure that these are achieved.
- Influence over third parties to collate Installer works quality performance information which will be used by the operational delivery teams(s) to drive continuous performance improvement.
- Lodge all required PAS compliant documentation with the relevant scheme provider and onwards into the Trustmark database.
- Either be a Qualified Retrofit Co-Ordinator, via the Retro Fit Academy (Level 5 diploma) or committed to completing the course at pace, and possess demonstrable experience in the following;
- Understanding the technical elements of multiple technology Retrofit installations, ideally via significant experience and formal trades or academic qualifications such as Building Surveying or Structural Engineering.
- Delivering volume based targets in a regulated industry.
- Strong working knowledge of energy efficiency based funding such as ECO, Green Homes Grant and Warm Homes Fund.
- Undertaking and overseeing work inspections to check quality and compliance and thereafter managing requisite remedial works.
- Facilitating communication between teams
- Administrating Contracts
- Assessing and managing technical and procedural risk
- Application for local authority and/or statutory approvals