About The Role
Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Reporting Analyst to work on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract in Glasgow.
As the Reporting Analyst you will be part of our PMO team.
Caledonia Water Alliance (CWA), is a joint venture between Morrison Utility Services and AECOM to deliver the capital investment programme for Scottish Water.
As the Reporting Analyst your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Turning data into reportable management information
- Creating reports & presentation material
- Workflow and process mapping
- Report Creation
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Compilation of reporting packs
- Creating management dashboards
- KPI Tracking
- Deliverables Tracking
- Ensuring that reporting activities are carried out to schedule
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Experience in a similar Reporting Analyst role
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and P6
- Ability to analyse and interpret data translating it into accessible formats
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with good attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Deep analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly numerate
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.