We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Reinstatement Supervisor to join our Thames Valley team, operating out of Kidlington.
You will be supporting and leading direct teams and sub-contractors, to achieve a 'right first time' culture and ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet legislation and company standards & processes:
- Develop, improve and embed working practices to maximise day to day organisation, production and management of CDM on site, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency.
- Create and implement innovative strategies for reinstatement process and procedures.
- Manage vehicles and drivers in compliance with the Clancy driving standards policy and highway code.
- Ensure all jobs are managed and completed within budget and timescales and undertaken in accordance with the programme.
- Promote and drive continual improvement and innovative ideas.
- Proactive management of future works and programme to minimise disruption and failure due to preventable mistakes.
- Lead and inspire the performance management of operational support teams.
- Deal with escalated customer complaints / queries and ensure a customer focused delivery ensuring the service you and your teams provide strives towards exemplary customer service.
- Provide operational & technical advice and guidance to prevent / proactively manage and resolve any event / incident.
- Approve and review contractor method statements and the issue of necessary Health and Safety documentation.
- Prepare and review risk assessments.
- Undertake regular safety audits / audits of work activity.
- Identify safety hazards and ensure controls are implemented.
- Ensure that all your team members have the appropriate training to be compliant and to ensure competency in their work.
- Promote near miss / hazard spots reporting and ensure issues raised are resolved and lessons learned are shared to embed a positive health and safety culture to include zero harm and zero utility strikes.
- Minimise the risk of fatigue and other well- being issues for the assigned teams.
- Carry out post safety incident review investigations.
- Ensure all work complies with appropriate legislative quality standards
If you have relevent experience along with current NRSWA tickets including reinstatement units, we would love to hear from you.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.