Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Reinstatement Scheduler (Traffic Management) to work on our Severn Trent Water contract in Derby.
As the Reinstatement Scheduler, you will be part of our Traffic Management Scheduling Department who are responsible for planning and scheduling traffic management for the Severn Trent Water repair and maintenance contract.
As the Reinstatement Scheduler your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Proactively scheduling and arranging temporary traffic management for planned and reactive works
- Liaising with Severn Trent Schedulers for planned and reactive works
- Liaising with the third party traffic management contractor
- Maintaining all live traffic management across eight areas
- Ensure any customer impact jobs are managed through the Customer Service team
- Ensure customer commitments are maintained and completed on the first planned date
- Escalate any potential cost of failures, fixed penalty notices, S74's and permit failures
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Streetworks and office based traffic management knowledge (desirable)
- Proven record of working on a framework contract
- SAP knowledge
- Basic IT Skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with foresight and ability to plan ahead
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure on a target driven project
- Change management
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Innovative and able to regularly challenge process and bring new ways of working to the table
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.