Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit Reinstatement Operatives/Grab Drivers to work on our Yorkshire Water contract in Yorkshire.
In this role, you will be part of our Reinstatement Team who are responsible for the safe delivery of backfill and reinstatement delivery on the Yorkshire Water Contract.
Morrison Utility Services has held this contract for the last 20 years and successfully delivered for our client Yorkshire Water.
As the Reinstatement Operative/Grab Driver your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Backfill/Reinstatement of excavations in the Yorkshire area
- Delivering all work in a safe and compliant manner
- Communicating with your peers, manager and customers on a daily basis
- Efficient planning and completion of assigned works
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- NRASWA Accreditation
- National Water Hygiene
- Full Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of Street Works would be an advantage
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.