Locations: Redhill, RH1 1LJ
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 (45 per week)
Salary: competitive depending on experience
As Reinstatement Manager you will oversee the work of field teams as well as planning staff, liaising closely with your supervisors to plan, organise and support all resources, including sub-contractors, in the day-to-day framework operations across a number of reinstatement programmes/schemes in the Redhill area.
- Manage and coach direct and sub-contract field-based resources to deliver compliant backfill, reinstatement and site clear operations
- Maximise the day-to-day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency
- Implement, monitor and achieve targets for health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction through your field teams
- Liaise with all internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
- Ensure an efficient execution of work in a cost effective and productive manner in accordance with business objectives
- Provide operational & technical support to prevent and proactively manage any event or incident
- Organise and chair monthly team meetings to share & promote best practice across contract
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
You will be an experienced operational manager with a good all-round knowledge and understanding of the construction & water industries.
You will need be open-minded, flexible and collaborative in your approach and will possess most, if not all the following criteria:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to confidently manage stakeholder engagement/customer service
- Significant experience managing large operational teams
- NRSWA Supervisor qualification
- Technical knowledge of highways specifications
- Computer literate across a range of MS applications
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.