What opportunities are there?
As a Water Process Operative, you will operate and monitor the treatment works, pumping stations and service reservoirs within a set operational area. Working across a seven-day shift pattern, with standby, overtime and occasional nightwork as part of the job, you will play a key part in a close-knit team. This is an incredible opportunity for a Water Process Operative professional with a variety of indoor and outdoor work - no two days will be the same!
What does the job involve?
- Routine and emergency operation of complex processes of water treatment such as abstraction, filtration and disinfection
- Monitoring automated process systems via SCADA
- Taking samples and carrying out related analysis to ensure compliance with internal/external standards
- Diagnosing basic faults in the process plant and taking remedial action, reporting findings as necessary
- Liaising with colleagues and other departments, particularly Water Quality, to find solutions to issues and deliver the best results for the site
- Assisting colleagues within the M&E and Systems teams as required to complete both planned and reactive maintenance
Why register for a job alert?
We are growing our team and this is a fantastic opportunity for a rewarding career in the utilities sector. We recruit throughout the year so to ensure you do not miss out register now for a job alert! Then, when we do have a vacancy, you will receive an email to let you know there is a role for you to apply for.
Why Join our Team?
When you join SES Water, you are joining a company that looks to the future and understands that our people are integral to our success.
We care about our colleagues and want you to enjoy your job. As such, we are committed to ensuring that we support your development. We have also created a range of benefits that will care for your personal and financial wellbeing including life assurance, bonus scheme, employer pension contribution of up to 10% and a health care cashback scheme.
How to register for job alerts.
Select 'Create Job Alert' on the menu bar at the top of the page and follow the instructions. That way, when we have a vacancy, we can let you know.