Location: Great Billing or Thorpe wood - You will be site based approximately 60% of the time
Full time permanent role
This is your opportunity to join Anglian Water to enhance your valuable skills and experience, whilst being part of a company dedicated to building a sustainable future. Water is essential to life, to people and to the environment - develop your career with us and help us in securing the future water supply for our region.
What will you be doing?
Working with the AW Non-Infra Data team and the Infra Data team, this role is focused upon gathering data for Project Delivery Managers and Project Engineers through SAP interrogation and site surveys and also for Schemes outputs and Deliverables. This information is essential to efficient and effective operations and maintenance of Water and Water Recycling sites and increasing the quality of asset data and equipment records held in SAP and on GNET
In particular you will also:
- Update and produce accurate performance reports and ensure timely delivery for the team.
- Ensure live dashboards are up to date displaying relevant and current information.
- Compile business unit report packs and distribute as required.
- Manually run reports to meet targets as required.
- Update and amend performance reports in line with Business requirements and changes.
- Use technical expertise and operational knowledge to interpret data and present in an understandable format. Verify and amend data to ensure accurate reporting.
- Through data interrogation, amend obvious data anomalies, highlighting key information to the manager.
- Provide data trends and error reports
- Make recommendations to prevent recurring errors
- Liaise with Report Developer for enhancements / amendments to existing reports.
- Support in collating data to support Operational FLM requests.
What do you need?
Some exposure of working in a similar role would be desirable.
- Microsoft Visual drawing knowledge
- SAP experience would be useful but not essential
- Knowledge of the processes and equipment involved in water supply or water recycling operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the use and importance of maintenance standards
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel, Access, and preferably experience using mobile field device
- Proven ability in collating and using spread sheet data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage/prioritise workloads
What benefits do we offer?
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
Private health care
Competitive pension scheme
23 days annual leave rising with length of service
Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
Flexible working (dependent on your role)
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
If you are offered a job with us, you'll be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
Close date: 11/02/2021