About The Role
Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on our HS2 contract in North Acton, London with travel between Aylesbury, Bicester and Royal Leamington Spa (M40 Corridor).
As a Project Manager you will be part of our pro-active team who are responsible for site investigation and Multi-Utility Diversion Projects
HS2 is a state-of-the-art, high-speed line critical for the UK’s low-carbon transport future. It will provide much needed rail capacity across the country and is integral to rail projects in the North and Midlands. This all helps to re-balance the UK economy. Our works are performed on behalf of Tier 1 Joint Venture organisations across the prestigious HS2 Phase 1 project from London to Birmingham.
As the Project Manager, your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Delivery of high quality projects, safely and within budget
- Development and implementation of all Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Inspection & Test Plans
- Manage the programme to ensure the optimization of resources and to maximise productivity
- Work closely with all project Stakeholders including client, delivery team, suppliers and authorities to bring about successful project delivery and to enhance the brand
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Multi-utility experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of delivering outputs Safety and to Quality, Cost & Time
- Professional qualification / degree level education
- Good communication skills including effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the work including Operational, Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Quality and will be supported by a team of Planning and Commercial professionals.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company car or car allowance and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.