Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Location: Sunderland (SR5 3RX)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £45K + Car/Allwance + Benefits
We have an opportunity or an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join our Northern Power Grid team, to oversee our Linkbox Replacement and Low Rising Mains Programme.
As the Project Manager you will be estimating and delivering NPG jobs and schemes, providing management and forward planning, always ensuring works are completed within agreed timescales, whilst maintaining focus on safety and quality.
The role is varied and includes assessing planned works, ensuring teams have the materials and tools to conduct their tasks efficiently and safely, conducting site surveys and audits.
• Initiating – Ensure the effective initialisation of works in the estimating (Cost & Sales) of schemes prior to commencement
• Planning and organisation – Ensure the effective planning of works through construction phase plans; liaising with planners to generate mutual targets
• Executing – Ensure works are carried out in accordance with all Health, Safety and Environmental measures in place. Attend weekly site meetings with Civils & Electrical Site Managers to ensure continuity of works, any risks/issues are identified and solutions established
• Monitoring & controlling – Ensure all outputs, costs, quality measures, audits and WIP analyses are monitored and controlled in order to achieve maximum efficiency
• Closing Out/Completion, Evaluation & Handover – Ensure final application is executed and any lessons learned are documented and evaluated
If you are a Project Manager from an LV electrical background, looking for a new opportunity to effectively plan operational works, drive change and improve performance, we would love to hear from you.
Extensive knowledge and experience of LV is essential as is an understanding HV DNO networks. Knowledge of Linkbox replacements, Streetworks, NSP 002 policy, substations, faults, rising mains and asset diversion are all advantageous.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.