Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator Location: Worcester Business area: Utilities - Telecoms Join Kier, connect to your future.
At Kier we connect and create spaces and places. Being part of Kier connects you to strategically important projects and contracts, where your skills and expertise will be utilised to positively impact people, communities and the environment for generations.
Kier Integrated services Ltd are currently looking to recruit Project Co-ordinators to work on our City FIbre FTTH Program in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, Weston Super Mare, & Bath.
As a Co-ordinator you will be part of our team who are responsible for the building of a new hyper speed broadband system for our client.
Reporting to the Project Management, you will work as part of a closely coordinated team to plan, monitor, and maintain the day to day work schedules to Project Plan timelines.
Duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensure works are planned in accordance with the Project Plan & contractual KPI's
- Coordinate Permit & Licensing compliance and work pack alignments.
- Schedule & maintain daily whereabouts reports and coordinate teams effectively
- Jeopardy manage works to ensure effective delivery of planned works within completion dates.
- Compile daily & weekly reports on completions & measures, resource levels, and material usage.
- Compile daily & weekly safety & quality assurance reports.
- Document control.
- Complete data entries to multiple systems.
- Attend weekly meetings with Project Teams and Stakeholders.
- Coordination of pre start activities.
- Manage any escalations/customer complaints with accurate and timely information through the back-office escalations team
- Support other team members during volume fluctuations.
- Interpret job pack information to ensure traffic management requirements and any other complex matters are considered up front to allow surety of delivery and safety
You can also expect a competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes:
- Access to our valuable pension scheme Matched up to 7.5%
- Kier Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Options to participate in Cycle2Work and Payroll Giving schemes
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus, many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
It's worth remembering that we'll undertake the relevant/standard employment checks if you're successful in the selection process. This includes taking up your references, as well as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and your right to work in the UK. Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks. Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being Collaborative, Trusted and Focused. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy.
Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture. Kier is an inclusive employer. Let's shape your world together. Closing date for applications: 29th January 2021
Skills & Knowledge Requirements ·
· Performance and results
· Communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Team work
· Excellent computer skills with MS Excel Key Interfaces ·
Subcontractors Staff and management
· Highways Authorities
· City Fibre and its customers
· Kier staff and field resources