Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Programme and Information Management Controller to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework covering South London and Thames Valley.
As the Programme and Information Management Controller, you will be part the Programme Team and will be responsible for the successful development, implementation, control of data and reporting covering all aspects of project and programme management.
As the Programme and Information Management Controller your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Baseline control and reporting
- To develop and implement control systems and trigger points for use on the programme of works to enable projects and the programme itself to be delivered successfully
- To provide cost and scheduling services for all Project Management, Engineering, Construction and Construction Management work carried out on the various workstreams
- To collate, analyse and present cost and scheduling data in support of the management and reporting needs of the Project Management Office
- Undertake bespoke reports as required by the Programme Management Office
- Primary point of contact for Project Managers and Project Team for all matters relating to project schedules, costs and resources
- Ensure projects are monitored and controlled with cost forecasts at project level and reported into the programme office
- Monitor current, and assess future resource needs for the project and programme, through analysis of work load at project level
- Ensure adherence to change management processes including scope management and configuration management (base lining)
- Take control of the reporting calendar and ensure reviews and reports are accurate and submitted on time
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Professional qualification, preferably degree, HND, HNC level
- Experience of working with digital project and workflow management systems for construction and capital delivery infrastructure in the water industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce, P6, CEMAR, Excel and Power BI is essential
- Expertise in risk management, programme control, data analysis and evaluation
- Expertise in programme control philosophy such as project and programme level hold points and trigger levels
- Experience of developing and implementing digital systems and tools to enhance and deliver efficiencies within the built environment
- Ability to collate data and verify reports is essential
- Proven organisation and deadline management
- A strong desire to explore change and innovation for the benefit of programme and project delivery
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.