Are you a team player but also enjoy working alone? Are you self-motivated and willing to take ownership of work to get things done? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity currently available.
Salary: Band 03 (£21,693 - £24,647)
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Colleague reward scheme (bonus)
- Employer pension scheme up to 11%
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Save
- Discounts at over 800 high street stores
- And many, many more.
What youll do
- Operate Waste Water Treatment Works and associated water pumping stations to company BMS and Health and Safety requirements.
- Inducting, supervising and managing outside contractors carrying out revenue and reactive capital maintenance breakdowns and projects ensuring full compliance.
- Liaising and coordinating with the area supervisor and team members on operating activities formulating effective and efficient cost reductions plans and savings.
Please note that all applications must be completed via our website by 23:55 27th March 2020.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.