Join our expanding team today Job Title:
PLC Software Engineer Location:
Devon and Cornwall (primarily based in Okehampton, but could work from various location) Business Area:
Kier Utilities- South West Water Contract:
Permanent- Full Time
We are Kier, one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services and we are looking for a PLC Software Engineer to join our Utilities team in the South West, working on our contract with South West Water. Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Producing PLC, HMI & SCADA designs to IEC 61131 from concept designs and specification to meet project and customers requirements
- Produce software specific test documentation, design project specific networking and communicate with internal and external customers to meet their expectations
- Support the Lead Commissioning Engineer in the delivery of scope, whilst supporting in testing/ commissioning during iFAT, FAT and SAT testing
- Hold qualification of HNC/ HND/ Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Automation Engineering
- Experience and knowledge of PLC, HMI & SCADA software
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Find out more here about the great we offer our employees.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to our discount shopping site with offers available from over 800 retailers including restaurants, travel providers and supermarkets!
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing . Closing Date: 27th May 2022 Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early. Recruitment agencies - we are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance. For further information, visit our