M Group Services Plant and Fleet Solutions is currently looking to recruit a Plant Hire Controller to join their division who support front line operations by providing compliant, innovative and fit for purpose plant, fleet vehicles and equipment.
We currently provide a comprehensive fleet of over 7,500 trucks, vans and cars, together with over 18,000 items of general plant and specialist utilities equipment from our Regional Supply Centre.
As a Plant Hire Controller you will be based in Castleford as part of the Hire Operations Team, that transacts all enquiries relating to Accommodation, Fleet, Plant and Site Services requirements.
As a Plant Hire Controller your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Process all hire and off hire requirements received through the Plant Hire mailbox and transact accordingly on the hire management software (InspHire, Jamma Key2, Oracle)
- Maximise the utilisation of internal equipment from all locations before placing with external hire
- Review live hire reports and supplier extranets
- Be proficient in all aspects of plant hire management and general administration
- Run Customer reports and deal with invoice and general queries
- Carry out asset audits and ensure Insphire and Hire Management software is updated and reflects an accurate status at all times
- Engage with the supply chain to satisfy requirements not supplied from internal stock.
- Carry out PDI and off hire checks using PDA
- Liaise with workshop for asset availability to minimise off road/downtime
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Relevant experience within the accommodation, vehicle or plant hire industry is essential
- Use of InspHire and or Jamma key2
- Proven IT Skills with experience of Microsoft Office
- Clean driving license
- Experience of Accommodation, Vehicle Hire and/or Plant hire is essential
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a wide range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors in the UK & Ireland.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.