Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit Planning and Scheduling Coordinator to work on our metering contract in Preston.
As a Planning and Scheduling Coordinator you will be part of our Metering Team
Morrison Utility Services have been awarded a project to install 80,000 meters on behalf of United Utilities
As the Planning and Scheduling Coordinator your duties & responsibilities will be:
- To work collaboratively with internal and external (e.g. local highway inspectors) customers/stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of the E2E processes
- Reviewing, validating, managing and preparing new work within the designated area of responsibility
- Liaise with customers to keep them informed of work progress
- Maximise the productivity of the operations team by ensuring sufficient work is planned on a daily basis
- Assign and dispatch work to relevant operational teams
- Plan site surveys and/or customer warning card delivery activities, as required.
- Serve and manage permits for all metering work to progress from start to finish.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Competent in the use of corporate information technology systems
- Ability to access traffic management requirements and request CAD drawings, as required
- Understanding of NRSWA/TMA in order to progress Permits etc.
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.