Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit Planning Administrators on our Welsh Water contract located in Nelson.
Welsh Water is the sixth largest of the ten regulated water and sewerage companies in England and Wales who are responsible for providing over three million people with a continuous, high quality supply of drinking water and for taking away, treating and properly disposing of the wastewater that is produced.
As a Planning Administrator you will form part of the planning function supporting delivery of operational tasks, liaising with various stakeholders and Operations Supervisors.
As a Planning Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To support the Planning Supervisor in making an active contribution to contractual KPI and KRA's
- To work on the agreed business systems in order to plan effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that all Task Teams have sufficient levels of works planned and issued in a timely manner
- Organise works to comply with Streetworks Legislation
- Data entry
- Deal with customer enquiries and complaints
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Organised and focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven IT skills particularly MS Word, MS excel
- Customer service focused
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.