We have an opportunity for a Team Leader to join our busy Thames Water contract in Kidlington, to provide guidance, instruction and direction to our team of planners.
Our Planners are business critical, without them our teams on the ground are unable to effectively perform their key worker roles.
- Ensure requirements and resources are identified to complete work in accordance with business and customer needs, always ensuring health and safety regulations are met.
- Manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and motivate the team, to ensure work requirements are delivered and KPIs are met.
- Production and analysis of reports.
- Prioritise conflicting demands associated with service provision, resources, time-frames and legislative requirements.
- Develop and identify improvements to processes and procedures.
- Planning and scheduling works using various management information systems.
- Produce clear and concise work instructions to ensure work requirements are fully understood.
- Manage escalated customer queries ensuring resolution and appropriate action.
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet legislation and Company standards, processes and policy.
Can you do it?
If you have significant experience of working in a planning/scheduling environment and ideally some experience of leading a team, along with highly developed communication skills – the answer is Yes and we would love to hear from you.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.