We're looking for a Planner to join our Firmus Energy team based in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland.
Location: Northern Ireland, Newtownabbey
Contract: Full time Monday to Friday or Job share - Monday to Wednesday
What will you be responsible for?
As a Planner, you'll be working within the Firmus Energy team, supporting them in delivering all planning requirements for connecting our client's customers.
Your day to day will include:
- Work as a team member to achieve personal and business targets, promoting team working within the department.Liaison with field engineers and organisation of the general contract administration.
- To ensure that all necessary paperwork and documentation is accurately completed and available to provide management information on work undertaken and system reliability.
- Ensure all monthly KPI's are met, and paperwork is forwarded to the Client in a timely manner.
- Gathering of information for monthly reports and input daily onto track sheets.
- To work within the Customer Service Team to support other departments within the business with appropriate tasks such as admin work and reporting.
What are we looking for?
This role of Planner is great for you if:
- You are computer literate, specifically with Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word.
- Previous experience in a planning role.
- You have previous experience with data entry onto IT systems.
- You have a customer service background.